J'aime ...

Hippe Chick Chic









I am a big fan of the "Hippie Chick Chic look". It's such an eye-catching  look because it incorporates stuff from various cultures/ethnic backgrounds and also utilizes inspiration from nature. This is demonstrated through the various stones, gems, prints and materials that are used for clothing as well accessories. It is a relaxed look yet has so much going on with the mixing of textures, colors, prints and much more. In my collage I used images of various "Hippie Chick Chic" items, as well an image of Zoe Kravitz. Zoe Kravitz, Nicole Ritchie, and  Sienna Miller a perfect examples of  this particular look.  This is definitely a look that I would love to embrace more in my wardrobe, as well future blog posts to come! 
- C

2 comments

  1. cute! i want that ring :D
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. moi aussi!
    btw check out my new post with short movies from Dior and LV and let me know what you think!

    http://rosacouture.blogspot.com/2010/06/lady-blue-shangai-vs-encounter-with.html

    <3

    ReplyDelete