Summer Sundays

We took Taylor shopping in downtown Edmonton last Sunday. Whenever we're in the area we love to visit Coup, Who Cares?, Holt Renfrew, and Club Monaco. - J, K, & T Outfit Details:
On Kaila: Shirt: Gap / Shorts: Citizens of Humanity / Wedges: Zara / Sunglasses Ray-Ban / Bag: Balenciaga /
On Jasmine: Skirt: Vintage / Lace Top: Oak + Fort / Shoes: Zara / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban /
On Taylor: Shorts: Zara / Black Lace Top / Shoes: Steve Madden / Bracelets (from top down): Hex-nut bracelet made by Kaila, Cartier, Taylor's Aunts, Gucci Watch, John Hardy /

11 comments

  1. amazing photos! i love your looks. that white lace top is so cool and that blouse is very pretty as well! haha just love it a lot. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous snaps! xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both beautiful see-through-shirts!

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are super cute! love your tops!

    I'm your NEWEST follower! I hope you will visit me and follow me back!

    xx Erica

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the lace top!

    PvdH -designer and illustrator

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, this is very nice,
    I like it!

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!I like your blog so much, and you look really great!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are all so cute in different ways.

    xoxo

    the-champagnelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete