Spring Break Italy


For my spring break I went to Florence, Italy. This was my second time in Italy but my first time in Florence. Florence is a beautiful city filled with art, amazing buildings, gardens and great food! If you really want to get a great look at Florence, go to the Duomo and climb to the very top, its a long way up but worth the sweat. Walking around the public squares is entertaining; there are tons of people and often music performers in the street. Just stop at Grom Gelateria to grab a cup or cone of gelato and explore the streets. I also went to Rome and Venice while I was in Italy. I spent two nights in Rome cause there is a lot of sightseeing and is impossible accomplish in a day. Rome is one of my favorite cities to visit, and seeing all the monuments again was just as exciting as the first time. I made sure to head over to the Trevi Fountain to toss my coin into the fountain; I definitely want to return to Rome someday. If you love shopping and fashion, make sure you hang around the Spanish Steps. There are so many designer stores, and is a great spot for some fashion sightseeing. Venice was fun for a day trip but you dont need to spend a lot of time there. You can probably cover the whole city within Five to Six Hours. It may sound cheesy to do but take a Gondola ride; its nice tour around the city. If you havent travelled to Italy I suggest looking into it, its a destination must! 
- C
Outfit Details:
Top: Nordstrom / Skirt: Audrey 3+1/ Sandals: Zara / Bag: Ozzy and Deena / Sunglasses: Ray Bans

3 comments

  1. I LOVE florence : ) great pics!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    Don't forget to enter my Rag and Bone Bag Contest ; ) http://sidesmilestyle.blogspot.com/2012/04/rag-bone-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaah so jealous!

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love Italy..especially Venice
    great photos and outfit !

    ReplyDelete